Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bluefly Accessory Wall

Do you watch Project Runway? I have to admit, that it's kind of an addiction in this house. Well, it's DVR'd and watched in the free moments later--but I LOVE it! Tim Gunn is just the cutest little guy. When the models come in for the last time before the runway portion begins, Tim always tells the designers to use the "Bluefly.com Accessory Wall" thoughtfully. Not being a designer, I tend to forget the need to add shoes and jewelry to the look--but what presentation wouldn't be amazing by simply adding a beautiful pair of Christian Louboutin shoes to the mix??

I will tell you that this year, I'm NOT voting for the hometown girl! Usually, in other reality shows, if there is a person from Chicago--I'm rooting for them. This season the Chicago girl is Ping....and ya know....I'm just not feelin' it!

0 comments: