Friday, September 28, 2007

Jingle Bells-Already

I can't believe it is already October! That just means that Christmas and the need for fabulous christmas gift ideas are right around the corner. Lucky for me, I have my gifts to my in laws and to my parents all planned out! The kids have each sent me a picture of each of their kids. We are getting them made into a group photo and then having that photo put on canvas by Canvas On Demand, and then having it beautifully framed! What a treasure to have all of your grandchildren on a piece of art! I think they will LOVE it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, it's kind of ridiculous how fast time flies. The other day I was reminded that Christmas is just around the corner. I was at the grocery store and they were playing all these Christmas songs! :)

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting blog with great details. Very good.