Sunday, June 14, 2009

Grandpa's Coming

Have you seen those commercials for Medicare supplement insurance? I have seen them often, but being in my late 30's, I never really thought about them. Turns out, in the next couple of months this family is going to find out a whole heck of a lot more about this type of info. My father in law is moving in with us, and will be in need of just this type of help. How glad I am that there are companies out there to make moments like these, just a little less stressful!

My stress aside, my kids are super excited about Grandpa moving in. He's getting older, but still has the strength to hit the front yard to toss a ball with the boys---or at least sit on the front porch and cheer them on. They don't have too many more years with this man, so I'm hoping that this time together will fill the rest of their lives with wonderful memories of this special man.

0 comments: