Friday, October 5, 2007

I Wanna Slow Down

I don't have much of a schedule of my own! I have chores, I have dinner to cook, and then it's the kids schedule. Baseball practice, dance practice, study needs, homework time-you name--it's now mine--even though it isn't! My husband is the scheduled man--and if there is anyone with a "Mad Gringo" inside threatening to break out--it's him! Mr. Suit and Tie wearing, over-scheduled business manager! Poor guy!

I couldn't even picture him in a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops! That is just not him. hawaiian shirts are even more foreign than just a t-shirt. The man is never home--the man is never relaxed!

I would love to get him this "Froggy Notion" shirt. Not only is it awesome looking, but doesn't it look extremely comfortable. Heck, you could wear this shirt with khakis and dress shoes, and he could go to work in it!

The whole Mad Gringo notion is to "Slow Down" and although I know that that is relatively impossible with my husband, I think it would be a great idea to get him to take a break and relax in maybe an article of clothing or two!

0 comments: