Friday, October 5, 2007

Financial Advisor Wanted

I really need to get our finances in order. We've done a really good job at getting and staying out of debt, and we are able to chunk away quite a bit of savings. Which is ever so helpful! But what else should we be doing? Is there a way to invest smartly without quite as much risk to our future? Mind you, we are in the safe zone. We could afford to be a bit more risky because we are far enough from retirement to earn it back. Still--the idea of losing money at any amount is just not acceptable to me. I need to find a newcastle financial adviser to help us figure out where to go from just getting by with a little extra! I've got four kids to put through college--weddings to pay for--and a luxury retirement of my dreams! I need to start now!

0 comments: