Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Columbus Day

Our neighbors spent the day yesterday getting their "Fall" started. They raked leaves most of the day--trimmed up their flowerbeds and mowed the lawn. Then brought out all of their Halloween decorations-and let me tell you-they spared NOTHING! There are lights--and hay bales--and ghosts and tombstones and people hanging from the trees--all rather ghoulish in my book!

After their hard day of decorating they were up until all hours of the night drinking around their backyard fire table and getting really loud and ruckus! It happens every year--so I shouldn't be too surprised--they just usually do it on the Sunday before Columbus Day--and it isn't a school night. Last night was--and I was ready to call the Police to come shut them up. But I didn't want to think of the possible retaliation that could come from it--especially when the house will be empty for 10 days! Yikes!

0 comments: