Sunday, March 15, 2009

Boring Sunday

My husband actually had to go into work today! It's such a rarity that he works on the weekends. I don't know why--but when his schedule is a little off like this-it totally messes up my day!! I have a couple of errands to run--and I really should drop in on family for a quick visit. There is a new baby in the family--I refuse to hold, celebrate, talk goofy to this baby--but I really do need to bring some sort of gift!! So I have to go out and find something appropriate, but not to fussy--that's all baby mama needs to jump in and have another one!! She seems to be in the birthing industry for the attention it gets her--hence my lack of attention!!

I need to make a doctors appointment for Daniel. He's always grown out (hefty) before he's grown taller. We've just seemed to have been in the "hefty" stage for a long time. I want to make sure his body is in order. We have so many health problems floating around our genetic pool--that I would rather find something out now and help him out--rather than find it later--after he's been made fun of for being a 'round' kid!! My thoughts--thyroid problems! Yes, he's really young--but it's in every family member--so it may just be!!

0 comments: