Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Rush Before The Date!!

I just got off of the phone with my husband. He is still at the office, and is running late! I need to get the kids together and get them to their grandparents house for the afternoon and evening. We are going out! It's our Valentine's Day--he was out of town for the actual day--but tonight is the night!

He won't tell me what we are doing--I'm expecting dinner--but what comes after is a surprise. I know there is a movie that came out last night that he wants to see--but I can't imagine that he will take me to it. Some guy on fire riding a motorcycle! But for him--I will sit through it and eat my popcorn!! I will do it for him!!

The kids are going to spend the night with their grandparents--so you know what I'm expecting later!! Yep--a full night of S-L-E-E-P!!! No kids waking me up early to refill a bottle, no older kids up at the crack of dawn to watch cartoons---NOPE--I'm sleeping!! I know what the hubby has planned--I give him 15 minutes--and then I'm out!!!

0 comments: