Saturday, February 17, 2007

Are You Secure??

Living in the suburbs you tend to think you are far enough away from the "Evil" city that nothing can go wrong. That is such a bad state of mind to get in to. And a dangerous one at that. I for one am always worrying. Fires, safety, kids, insurance needs, and yes, security.

I think it's so cool that my husband will get phone calls at all hours of the night from the security company hired by his work. Usually it has to do with power outages and such--but it's nice to know that there are extra eyes watching your important assets at all hours of the day and night.

I would love to have just this type of service. My problem--I really don't want to spend a fortune. I know--you get what you pay for. That is true in so many respects--but I think I've found a exception to that rule!! The Laser Shield Home Security System is easy to install, you can use it in your home-apartment or small office, it is a wireless unit that uses infrared detection, and you get monitoring 24/7!! And it's cheaper than other security systems and packages out there. In fact, you can even purchase Laser Shield at you local outlets like Comp USA, Home Depot, Costco, Kmart, and Sears.

0 comments: