Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween Thougths

Have you started thinking about Halloween yet? I would find that a foolish question, but it's only 2 weeks away, so I guess if you haven't...you better start! I'm still working on ideas for the kids. The youngest will probably be Handy Manny. My daughter would like to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. My 8 year old would like to be something gruesome--not my style, and my 11 year old is trying to decided if it's something he'd like to do or not. He has until Wednesday to make his final decision.

Do you, as the parent, dress up for Halloween to? Or leave it to your kids? I never really have. I've had much more fun dressing them up and parading them around than I would ever have putting my own large body in something. I'm not sure this holiday will be any different!

0 comments: