Friday, January 11, 2008

Eliptical Training

One of my goals for this coming year is to get in shape. Not so much to lose weight to but to become more physically fit. To this end, I have spent several days getting myself accustomed to my new elliptical. I got it for Christmas and it's beautiful, I'm just amazed at how 'not in shape' I really am. I thought for sure 30 minutes would be a breeze, but I'm breathless and DYING after just 7! I shall persevere however, because this year is my husbands 20 year reunion from High School. I would like to be fit and have some muscle tone in my arms before I have to go meet all of his friends again. I was pregnant with baby number 2 the first time around, and I was BIG!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was not able to get the elliptical for Christmas. I hope I will be getting it as a Valentine's Day present. I have been dropping hints to my husband. Enjoy yours.