Thursday, October 4, 2007

I Missed On The Lights

Just after Christmas last year we started a little redo. I call it little--I called it little then and I still call it little--however, it encompassed the entire house! Most of the rooms "redo" only involved the carpet or floor coverings--but many rooms including the kitchen and all of the bathrooms had extensive work done. Out of the entire project the hardest thing to decided on (next to the kitchen tile) was the bathroom lighting. I didn't think it would be that hard-but oh my heavens. Not only because there are so many really nice choices--but every room is different. In fact, even now--we wish we had realized how dark the corner is by the shower, because now we are looking at either cutting a window back there ($$$$$) or having another light put in.

I found this really helpful lighting guide online, but sadly not in time for our redo. It would have saved me so much time--and even the problem that we are facing now.

If you are doing any type of bathroom remodel--you are going to want to check out that guide--it's amazing! From the styles of lighting available to lighting tips--it will save you so much hassle in the long run. Wish I had found it sooner!

0 comments: