Sunday, October 4, 2009

Colon, Apostrophe, Question Mark

Do you want to know a secret of mine?? I LOVE the new TV show about Guiliana and Bill Rancic. Much of it is filmed here in Chicago and it is fun to see places on TV that I get to look at all the time. We even drove by their old house a few weeks ago when we were downtown. Yeah---not that I'm a stalker or anything!

On the last episode she and her assistant headed to a spa for a detox. She had just told her husbands friends that she wouldn't be having a colonic or anything, so it was really funny to see her squirm when she found out that there was, in fact, a colonic with her name on it!

I really would be a poor participant in a colonic---but when you look into colon health I would be more apt to try colonetix or something like it. I'm much happier to take a pill!!

0 comments: