Monday, April 6, 2009

My First Shakley Party

Last Saturday I went to a party with a couple of people in my neighborhood. It was one of those parties where you go to someone's house and buy items from some party person. You know, it was a lot of fun. I did end up purchasing some fun items and hey, even joined "the club".

The party hostess was really nice and actually got her husband to watch my three little munchkins. My husband had taken Jake to his first Scout camp out and wouldn't be home before had to leave, so I got to take them with me.

One thing that I loved, every time the door opened there was a little beep from a wireless alarm and then a female computer voice goes "The front door has opened. The front door has opened." I WANT THAT! I found it odd because the people who owned the house don't even have kids, so why do we need to know when the door opens? Made me laugh!

0 comments: