Thursday, September 11, 2008

We Found Them All

Last weekend we went to Schaumburg to celebrate Septemberfest. They had an amazing firework display, but while we were waiting for it I had to think of a way to keep my kids occupied. We were sitting in the parking lot of a strip mall across the street and as I looked at the storefront signs in the front windows it dawned on me. We started looking for each letter of the alphabet in all of the different shops. I KNEW we weren't going to find all of the letters...what were the chances? But with shops with such neon names as "Boutique" and "Pizza" we were well on our way to finishing up the task. Until we hit "X"! Where in the world would an X be? Well, after a second or two my middle son saw an exit sign through the window of a Chinese buffet...what are the odds of that?

0 comments: