Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Tomboy Niece

My brother and sister in law are looking into getting a medical bracelet for my niece. She's just little but is violently allergic to several medications. She is such a rough and tumble kid, (has 3 brothers to keep up with)that they are just sure once she starts school in the fall, and they aren't around she'll get herself hurt on the playground. (yes, they wanted a bicycle helmet for her when she started walking) Medical bracelets have come a long way since I was a kid. Now you can find some that really look like jewelry, and I think they will be perfect for a little girl.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a tomboy myself, if a see a male that I admire wearing it, I would be more apt to wear it myself. Look for a male she admires, or even a male in general, and see if she won't take a liking to it.