Sunday, May 4, 2008

I Almost Lost Them

I have to say, I have often been guilty of taking my computer memory for granted! I have been trying to find a way to get my computer to work faster. So I dumped all of my photo's onto a memory stick. Mind you, it was working great, but I never felt too comfortable deleting the files completely off of my hard drive. Yeah, I know, it defeats the whole purpose...but it was a good thing. Today I needed one of the photo's, so I stuck the memory stick into the port, and you know what...it didn't work! Phew! So I hurried to my recycle bin and restored all of my photo files back to their original space! You never can be too sure about the safety of your photos!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!
Same thing happened with me once, I was really scared. Thank God, I was able to get all my doc from recycle bin.

Anonymous said...

AHHH! I hate that. We did that with a load of pictures from when we were first married. We lost them for good though. I dropped the memory stick and it never worked again.

Anonymous said...

I felt it too once. I wasn't aware that my memory stick got virus. Every picture was lost. sigh!