Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Birthday Wish

My husband has been asking lately what I would like to get for my birthday. Normally I'm pretty easy. I want pillows. Not just any pillows though, mine cost about $75.00 and are made of down. This makes them plushy and snuggly! This year however, I think I'm leaning toward a down comforter to go with all of my plushy pillows. Truly, I've never slept better than with these pillows. There are nights when my husband beats me to bed, and I will come in and he's stolen my fluffy pillows. I don't have the heart to steal them back, but it really isn't a very good nights sleep. Of course, it doesn't help that I'm cursing him under my breath!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every one has their own birthday wish. My wish was to spend the day with the family members and have lots of fun. It should be a thoughtful day and should be remembered by all the members.