Friday, December 28, 2007

Wine Of The Month Club

This has been a post a long time in coming! I was so happy several weeks ago to be selected to receive a complimentary trial of a wine of the month club. It came beautifully packaged along with a newsletter and a really nice gift card.

It's a rarity that I get to try something new, so I was excited to read up on this wine before we broke it out for the holidays. It really made it fun as I asked people around the table what they thought of the wine. Many really liked the "oak" flavor that comes from being aged in Oak. Others really liked the dryness in the flavor--while others preferred more of a 'fruity' flavor. But all in all, it went over really well, and was excited to be able to share this with my family members. We do have a bit left over for New Years--but I may actually have to order some of my own!

As soon as I figure out how to download the pictures from my new digital camera, I will post a picture of these beautiful bottles.

0 comments: