Saturday, November 3, 2007

I Missed It All

Why is it when you spend a couple of weeks away from your kids--and then you come back and you catch everything going around the elementary school? We got home last week from our trip and everything seemed fine--until Monday! I have been so sick since then, I'm honestly wondering if there is an internal organ that still desires to be a part of my body! I have thrown up, coughed up everything I've tried to eat since then. I missed Trunk R Treat, I missed Halloween parties at school, and I missed Halloween.

I know to most people that isn't a big deal, but to me--it's my favorite time of the year. I thought I would just push and get there--but there was just no way possible. If I was upright I was sweating and faint and vomiting. If I was sitting up, I was sweating and faint and coughing--either way--they wouldn't have let me anywhere near the school!

Maybe next year!

0 comments: