Friday, November 16, 2007

I Almost Missed It All

I made it all the way to Vegas--but then I was knocked out! I was supposed to sleep for a little while
and then head over to the convention center just a little late. I didn't make it before lunch! Too bad!

My sister and aunt did come pick me up and we made it back to the convention just a little late after lunch. I'm really glad I made it for the last portion of the day. I got to hear the advertisers as well as some of the shining stars in the blog world.

I didn't feel great--but I managed to make it to the big party at Tao that evening--and here is a photo of our Fearless Leader--Ted. This was the first chance I'd had to meet him, and he was very nice--just what Rob had always said. That made the evening--and even the hellish day, all worth it!

0 comments: