Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Finding Drug Help!!

Great news!! I often blog about my poor nephew, stuck in the California justice system. He is a good kid--made some stupid mistakes--had a hard life--whatever excuses I could offer--He did the crime, and he's doing his time! Well, he has been in drug treatment and has just been waiting for a bed to open up in a halfway house nearby. As soon as that happened he would be able to transfer out of the rehab facility. If it didn't happen by tomorrow--he would be sent back to jail! Amazingly enough--we got the call this morning that he's on his way to the halfway house!

California jails are no where I want anybody I know--so that is just great news. The treatment center he was in was amazing and has been working really hard with him. Hopefully this third time is a charm!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope he does well.