Saturday, August 25, 2007

Eye Of The Dolphin Was Great

You know how you eagerly anticipate something and it never lives up to what you think it will be? I can think of several books and movies that are just like that--but what was new--I have been waiting for Eye of the Dolphin to come out forever!! From the first time I heard about it--I've been waiting. Yes, I'm a huge fan of all things Oceanic and the Bahamian Island theme was just an added bonus.

This was a great movie! Everything you have heard about it---is true. Rarely do I come away from a movie with the thought that I can't wait to see it again, but that was how it was with this. The message was so beautifully portrayed, that you literally cared about these people, and it's almost haunting when you leave the theater and find yourself throughout the day thinking of these people and places as if they were in existence today!

If you are looking for a truly inspirational film--this is it! Take the family--and sit back for a wonderful ride.

0 comments: