Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hubby's Birthday

My husbands birthday is coming up next week and I'm faced with a bit of a dilemma! I found him the most beautiful hamilton watches I've ever seen. My problem...he's always made the crack that he will only wear a watch when it's a Rolex! Yeah, like that will happen anytime in my lifetime! This watch is on of the most beautiful I've seen, and while I was looking for his, I chose an amazing ladies watch for me. I'm sure I will find something else to get him as well, but I'm really thinking he will enjoy this watch too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do have some very nice watches! My husband is a watch collector. I've always wanted to buy him a watch but am always afraid I won't get him the type he likes. This site has a very nice variety.

Anonymous said...

Oooh. Now they ARE fancy. As with all men though - a Rolex is something to build up to, not a simple birthday present. I'm sure he'll love the watch! ;)

Anonymous said...

even if i was loaded, i don't think i'd buy a rolex. I guess I'm just cheap. I haven't spent more than $75 on a watch.

Anonymous said...

You could always buy him a Dolex on any shady street corner...hahaha
Or a New Car

Anonymous said...

I not a fan of rolex (maybe if I could afford one I may change my mind) but I think I have a weakness for watches as my wife and daughters have theirs for shoes and bags.